New Year Exchnage Gift From Mbak Upik



This is the first time I have flower cross stitch piece. First time I saw my cousin who teaches me , making flower cros sstitch, that time I decided that flower is not for me. I saw she used many red and pink colour which look alike one another and I really amazed how she managed to stitch them all. Flower is pretty, but for me is just to complicated, so I was really surprised when I got this beautiful flower from Mbak Upik. Thak you so much for the lovely flower 💜💜

Ini pertama kali aku memiliki kristik gbr bunga. Selama ini aku sudah memutuskan bahwa bunga bukanlah untukku. Saat pertama kali belajar ngeristik dan menyaksikan begemana hebatnya sepupuku membuat gambar bunga dengan banyak warna merah dan pink yg serupa..wow rumit sekali sepertinya. Sangat senang saat tahu aku mendapatkan bunga cantik ini sebagai hadiah tahun baruku. Tengkyu mbak Upik tuk bunga2 cantiknya 💜💜

Comments