Fresh Bread




This is still my favorite
This was so easy to make just need 2 days to completed ,it's because I was so curious to finished it. I've made one same as this,but I'm not satisfied with the previous stitch ,I've used 2 strands to do the backstitch and it made the finished stitch look miserable,so this is the seconds one,and I'm happy with it. I've changed the alphabet color from the original chart a little bit,so the upper and the lower alphabet make a slightly different color gradation which I think itlooks more beautiful. I use one strand to do the backstitch to make it thinner and the stitch looks more stand out, hem..I really like this one very much..so what about you?

Ini adalah favoritku, sangat mudah membuatnya, Pada pembuatan yg pertama aku menggunakan 2 helai benang sehingga hasilnya sangat mengerikan. temenkukbetulan menyukainya.Aku bikin lagi,kali ini menggunakan satu helai tuk backstitch dan mengganti beberapawarna huruf sehingga gradasi warnanya lebih menojol..suka..begemana dengan temen tukang kristik  suka kah?

Comments