Permin of Copenhagen (1)

June 20 2010

Permin of Copenhagen ini adalah strimin buatan negara Denmark, ini oleh2 dari Lanny and kbetulan sekali tuk beginner karena saya blom pernah bikin kristik selain dari benang wol. Pertama kali membuat takut salah, tapi karena chartnya begitu mudah diikuti dan benangnya(bukan DMC) juga satuan tebal, tidak usah diurai seperti DMC. Tali dan kepang harus dibikin tersendiri tuk menambah aksen, cantique kan...:)

This Permin of Copenhagen made in Denmark, it's a gift from Lanny and what a coincidence it's for a beginner, before this I always use yarnthread and plasticforcrossstitch, so fabric and floss are new to me. The first time to start I was so afraid I'll make a mistake, but it's easy to follow chart, and I didn't have to separated the floss like DMC so it made me easier to completed the project. I add the hair and rope, because it's not included in the kit...ehm what a cute little girl 💜💜

Comments